Building management system (BMS) is also known as building automation system (BAS). BMS is a control system based in computer that is installed in buildings to control and monitor the mechanical and electrical equipment of the building, such as lighting, fire system, security system, ventilation, and power system.
Benefits of BMS:
- Increased staff productivity
- Effective monitoring
- Targeted energy consumption
- Improved plant life and reliability
- Saved time & money during maintenance
- Controllers save energy & water